Tuesday, August 21, 2007

i'm free atlast

Now ... Beauty is just a matter of taste and will ! I mean ... If you wanna see the beauty outside , you will! If you totaly refuse it ... You'll see nothing beautiful! I'm tired! Really tired ! But happy ! It was a great day ... I'll go to sleep now ... Just think a bit of it : "Wise is the one who knows nothing's bad in Universe! Just the way you look at it may be bad !" It's a qoute combined with some of my thoughts and words ... Never mind !

Don't wanna turn around again!
It's just a bargain!
Again!
And again ...

I can see between his lines ...
There were so many times ...

When I believed the text ...
Asked "What's next?!" ...

Don't wanna let him get me again!
Don't wanna let him know me again!
I'm tired!
I'm tired!

So much pain!
Caused by my chain!
Set me free!

As I wanna be ...

You can see in my eyes ...
There were so many tries!
You can see in my bleeding heart ...
You threw the last dart!

There are no more tries ...
There are no more lies ...
Just wanna see you gone ...

Please remember how to run!


You just have to leave, boy ! I'm gonna take my path ... You're gonna take yours ... And we'll be fine! Really ! I mean I will ! I can bet on it this time ... Just go ... Please set me free ... I can't leave 'till you unlock the chains ...

1 comment:

Syra said...

sense of entrapment..hmmmmm